As we enter the new year, it is best to understand and familiarize yourself with where the future is headed. Here are some social media marketing trends to prepare for in 2023:
• Content creators – Hiring content creators with a niche-targeted audience.
• Posting different content for each platform – People use different platforms for different reasons so content should also be varied.
• Mobile-friendly visuals – Mobile traffic is getting higher so simple and easy-to-understand visuals are better.
• User-generated content – This will remain one of the biggest tools for success because people love getting involved and showcasing their experiences online.
Read more at C2-com.com.
– Cyndee Woolley, C2 Communications, The Southwest Florida 100