While projects wind down and other essential tasks wrap up, it’s important to get organized before heading back to work in 2023:
• File clean up: Organize paper files and shred anything no longer relevant. For more room, scan original files and receipts and store them digitally instead.
• Tax season prep: Update your profit loss statement and confirm employee information for W2s and 1099s.
• Office clean-up: Remove clutter by tossing out anything outdated or no longer needed. Recycle or donate what you no longer use.
• Goal-setting: Brainstorm goals for the new year. Also, take time to brush up on your skills.
– Hannah Hayes, 360 Media, Inc., The Atlanta 100